VA Claim dropped from Pending Decision Approval to Under Review

gooseewo

Registered Member
  1. Has anyone seen this before? My claim has been sitting on Pending Decision approval for about 2 months. The completion date kept moving to the right, but I was expecting that. Then today I checked and my claim went from step 6 to step 2, and my completion date went to a window of Feb 2018 to Aug 2018. I wonder what would cause that? There were no requests for documents, and I had seen doctors for each of the dozen or so items I had claimed.

Eman

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Same thing happened to me when the VA sent their proposed ratings to DOD. The "evidence" they need now is my DD 214 and then they will finalize everything.

Good luck!

USAF90210

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Sometimes going backwards is actually going forward with them.

Also, doublecheck your competed claims. There's a chance that your old claim was closed and a new one was opened. There are certain times this is the norm during the process.

gooseewo

Registered Member
I hope that is all they need at this point is my DD214. I'm pretty sure I provided that to them when I submitted my package. Just kinda off it goes that far back in the process for something as mundane as that. 213 days? crazy.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">