script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

VA Claim/Problem list

Hello, I currently just received my problem list back to help with my claims for the VA. I notice that things are missing such as my knee problems, sleeping problems and reoccurring migraines I keep experiencing. Should I be worried about adding those type of things on my claim? If so what should I do next to make sure that they are at least documented?

BrokenArrow86

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Add them to your claim. I printed off my entire medical record and documented on my claim when I was seen for each condition. Don't skip things just because they aren't on your problem list.

AceVM

Registered Member
Add them to your claim. I printed off my entire medical record and documented on my claim when I was seen for each condition. Don't skip things just because they aren't on your problem list.
I should add them to my claim even if some of those things aren't in my medical records? I don't know if it would be frowned upon if they see a condition that's not listed in my medical records.

BrokenArrow86

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I should add them to my claim even if some of those things aren't in my medical records? I don't know if it would be frowned upon if they see a condition that's not listed in my medical records.
Yes, add your conditions. Lying is frowned upon, don't do that. Claiming things that you have is always acceptable. They will decide if you have enough evidence or limitations to meet all claims.