VA letter question?

Getlyve

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello all if anyone can help me, I got a decision letter and it said that they are working on my claim but under important information it says you may be entitled to additional compensation for tinnitus, and others , does this mean that they need more proof? Also on the va.gov claim status it says my claim was closed and said they sent a decision letter which is the letter I received I'm assuming. I'm so stressed out it's been a very long process and already been in 6 months past my EAS and want to be done with it. Also if I do fill out this form and do everything else will it take months again to get everything done? Thanks for any answers I appreciate it.

oddpedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
You need to be working with your peblo and your VA rep which should be in your WTU or transition unit, if you can't find them there I know they one at just about every ACAP or out-processing station.

Getlyve

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You need to be working with your peblo and your VA rep which should be in your WTU or transition unit, if you can't find them there I know they one at just about every ACAP or out-processing station.
I went to speak with them I know what the letter is for but thanks again for the answer I was just being inpatient since it was the weekend and couldn't call nobody

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">