VA/PEB timeline

Good Morning all,

Over the past few months, I’ve had 3 changes to my estimated completion for VA ratings. It started off at Jul 19. Then it went to Sep 19. Today, it says Nov 19. What could I expect from this? Is my PEB and VA case moving? Or are they just putting me off? I know the online estimates are not accurate but I just want to see if it’s all moving along. I’ve spoken to the PEB hotline because my PEBLO says he has seen no changes. I was found unfit at the end of February and the package was sent to VA Mar 08 19.

Ebenefits shows my case at "Preparation for Decision" and my estimated completion dates are also Aug-Nov. The dates are not accurate and the VA is slow, its just the nature of the beast. Hoping for some better news soon!

Ebenefits shows my case at "Preparation for Decision" and my estimated completion dates are also Aug-Nov. The dates are not accurate and the VA is slow, its just the nature of the beast. Hoping for some better news soon!

The VA is very slow. I know they are backed up but it is a test of patience. So your case is moving along as well. Hope you get it done quickly!!

UPDATE*** as of today, my case has been closed. The decision letter has been sent. Fingers are crossed for the best results!!!

UPDATE*** as of today, my case has been closed. The decision letter has been sent. Fingers are crossed for the best results!!!
Just curious how many claimed conditions did you have in total.

ok got it just wanted to see if the claims have anything to do with how long it may take.

UPDATE!! MY CASE FINALLY CLOSED TODAY AND NOW IM JUST WAITING ON THE LETTER MY MAIL FROM THE VA!! THE LIGHT!!!

UPDATE!! MY CASE FINALLY CLOSED TODAY AND NOW IM JUST WAITING ON THE LETTER MY MAIL FROM THE VA!! THE LIGHT!!!
CONGRATS

Outstanding!!! Congrats, I know you're excited! Lol.

I am currently waiting for the call/mail for ratings. Hopefully my PEBLO will tell me as soon as he finds out so I can plan accordingly. I am so ready for this new chapter!