VA/PEB timeline

Good Morning all,

Over the past few months, I’ve had 3 changes to my estimated completion for VA ratings. It started off at Jul 19. Then it went to Sep 19. Today, it says Nov 19. What could I expect from this? Is my PEB and VA case moving? Or are they just putting me off? I know the online estimates are not accurate but I just want to see if it’s all moving along. I’ve spoken to the PEB hotline because my PEBLO says he has seen no changes. I was found unfit at the end of February and the package was sent to VA Mar 08 19.

Were
Nope ha. I’m on the same boat
We're all on the same boat mine has been closed since April 26th and letter sent and never got it so had it resent last week and still nothing, I heard the letter doesn't come to us it goes to our PEBLO it's frustrating but it's been a month pretty much since I've heard anything, next step should be the PEB finalizing the results if the VA sent your proposed ratings back to PEB

Were
We're all on the same boat mine has been closed since April 26th and letter sent and never got it so had it resent last week and still nothing, I heard the letter doesn't come to us it goes to our PEBLO it's frustrating but it's been a month pretty much since I've heard anything, next step should be the PEB finalizing the results if the VA sent your proposed ratings back to PEB
It goes from Va to PEB then to Peblo have you called the PEB yet? They can tell you exactly where it is. Hope that helps good luck or maybe I should say Happy Hunting lol

It goes from Va to PEB then to Peblo have you called the PEB yet? They can tell you exactly where it is. Hope that helps good luck or maybe I should say Happy Hunting lol
I have I've called twice once every week and he tells me the same thing that he can't see proposed ratings and to wait another month it's the same response Everytime so I literally get more info from the VA than my PEBLO

Oops I thought you meant if I called my PEBLO yet but yes I've tried calling the PEB and they just won't ever answer lol the peb number is that 202 DC number right

So here’s an update. I’ve been proposed a rating of VA 80%. Still waiting on the whole PEB results. I hope they move a little faster.

Oops I thought you meant if I called my PEBLO yet but yes I've tried calling the PEB and they just won't ever answer lol the peb number is that 202 DC number right
Yes I called the PEB for a while no answer then I finally got a ping on a Friday around 11 and they can tell you exactly where it is. You have to just keep calling hope its answer the phone day.

Yes I called the PEB for a while no answer then I finally got a ping on a Friday around 11 and they can tell you exactly where it is. You have to just keep calling hope its answer the phone day.
What is the number for the PEB?

Good luck to everyone I hope it moves smooth but fast I'm trying to get ready for the next step you know I heard it was 20-30 days until you cac expect a call about your findings