VA Rating and TDRL expiration

AWSguy

Registered Member
Hey guys, so ive read a few threads on here trying to gather more information but still have a couple questions.
I got put on the TDRL in April of 2018, so my time limit on TDRL is 3 years. 100% DOD rating and 100% VA. Neither are P&T.
I have already checked to make sure that my phone number and address are up to date on everything. Ebenefits, milconnect, va.gov
anywhere i could find a place to make sure its good. Its November 2020 and my Tricare benefits and me being on the TDRL expire in April 2021.
I have not recieved any emails, phone calls, or letters in the mail about a C&P exam or re-evaluation, nothing. Im worried that the 3 year mark will hit and ill lose all my benefits as nothing is P&T.
What do i do? lol I have not used Navy Drs, or anyone at the VA since i was active. I had been referred out in town and having tricare select now that im out i have stayed with Drs in town. I have been making sure i have copies of all my paperwork and tests for when the re-evaluation occurs so that i could show stability over all this time on TDRL.
So do i need a PEBLO or someone again? After i got my rating and took the VA tax free over the DOD and signed all he had needed me to after i accepted my findings we havent been in contact. Ebenefits shows that i dont have a va representative. Do i need to request one? The application said it would HAVE them act as POA (Power of Attorney) for filing claims. So im not 100% sure what i need, or who i need to talk to about scheduling an exam. I just definitely dont want to lose Tricare, or my VA compensation each month.

Hey guys, so ive read a few threads on here trying to gather more information but still have a couple questions.
I got put on the TDRL in April of 2018, so my time limit on TDRL is 3 years. 100% DOD rating and 100% VA. Neither are P&T.
I have already checked to make sure that my phone number and address are up to date on everything. Ebenefits, milconnect, va.gov
anywhere i could find a place to make sure its good. Its November 2020 and my Tricare benefits and me being on the TDRL expire in April 2021.
I have not recieved any emails, phone calls, or letters in the mail about a C&P exam or re-evaluation, nothing. Im worried that the 3 year mark will hit and ill lose all my benefits as nothing is P&T.
What do i do? lol I have not used Navy Drs, or anyone at the VA since i was active. I had been referred out in town and having tricare select now that im out i have stayed with Drs in town. I have been making sure i have copies of all my paperwork and tests for when the re-evaluation occurs so that i could show stability over all this time on TDRL.
So do i need a PEBLO or someone again? After i got my rating and took the VA tax free over the DOD and signed all he had needed me to after i accepted my findings we havent been in contact. Ebenefits shows that i dont have a va representative. Do i need to request one? The application said it would HAVE them act as POA (Power of Attorney) for filing claims. So im not 100% sure what i need, or who i need to talk to about scheduling an exam. I just definitely dont want to lose Tricare, or my VA compensation each month.
Follow up question. Let’s say an exam is never scheduled by the time the 3 year mark rolls around, I would get dropped from TDRL and no longer be “retired”. So I would lose Tricare and my ID card. Would getting dropped from the TDRL also mean that the VA disability payments stop? Since they are separate. My VA rating is schedular at 100% but not P&T.
I know the VA has different standards and re-examination timelines. So I guess this is why I’m confused. My initial disability case shows closed on ebenefits. It is where I got my 100%. So my main concern is just trying to figure out if the VA disability payments will still come in every month AFTER the 3 year DOD TDRL mark.