VA Ratings in the Mail?

First post but I've been lurking on this site for months.

Signed NARSUM on 01JUN16, found unfit on 10JUN, packet received by VA on 14JUN.

My ebenefits doesn't work right, I always get an error message when I try to look at my claim. It does list all of my conditions on the Disabilities page though. Used chat today and was told that my claim is complete, ratings proposed, and packet was sent in the mail on 28JUN. I'm seriously confused about what is next. This packet goes back to the PEB for DOD ratings and then goes to the PEBLO? What does the VA packet I get in the mail tell me? Or essentially, about when can I expect to sign my 199 and be out of the Army?

Getting down to crunch time for me to make some major life/timing decisions, I was hoping to be on terminal leave by the fall.

Thanks for any input!

The packet I received in the mail was my proposed ratings. It had an explanation for each condition...if it was service connected or not and if it was, why I got the proposed rating I did and the criteria for the next higher rating. It did not say which conditions the PEB found unfitting though.

Ok cool, good to know, thanks! My PEBLO told me that this part would be nerve-wracking and he was so right.

To answer some of your questions based on my experience not already answered:

Q1. This packet goes back to the PEB for DOD ratings and then goes to the PEBLO? Yes

Q2. What does the VA packet I get in the mail tell me? See above, although I only got it from the PEBLO.

Q3. Or essentially, about when can I expect to sign my 199 and be out of the Army? DA-199 approx 1 month from historical claim date. ETS approx 60-90 days after accepting findings. If appealing, it could be another 3-4 months until the next set of findings come in.