VA Ratings Review At A Standstill?

LadyB_USAF

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
A little background on my current timeline...AD with over 22 years. I have already completed my C&P Exams and the PEB submitted by claims to the VA for ratings in April--18 Apr as confirmed by the VA. I've called the VA multiple times and have been told that they were awaiting my PEB findings, which oh by the way they received back on 18 Apr 19. They've also told me no-one has accessed my account or taken action on it. I was told for some reason no-one has updated the status of my claims...almost 3 months later.

On both ebenefits and va.gov, it reflects "Gathering Evidence" which has been like that since February when I initially met with my MSC.

Has anyone encountered this issue as they've gone through the process recently?

Any advice?

We are both on the same timeline, my case went from the IPEB to the VA 20 Apr 19. E-benefits shows my case as pending decision approval ever since they received my package from the IPEB. Everything is at a stand still. At this point, it is out of my hands and I am pushing to try and make it to 20 years anyway.

I can understand the frustration and pain as I have currently been awaiting my ratings since February 14th (when they actively began working on my ratings apparently)

Attachments

• hm.png
    hm.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 36
Thanks for letting me know I’m not the only one experiencing this long wait. Lighting a candle and hoping we hear something soon!

The worse part is the waiting!