Va ratings

Keya10

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
va finished ratings on 21DEC and now waiting for peb to receive them so I can get my findings... how long is the part of the process

Kjwalker95

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
va finished ratings on 21DEC and now waiting for peb to receive them so I can get my findings... how long is the part of the process
Ask the VA to fax your proposed ratings to you. My ratings were finished 27DEC and I just asked them for the ratings today and they gave them to me.

Keya10

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Ask the VA to fax your proposed ratings to you. My ratings were finished 27DEC and I just asked them for the ratings today and they gave them to me.
I called them 3 times and they keep giving me the run around

Kjwalker95

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I called them 3 times and they keep giving me the run around
Try using the live chat feature. I called them multiple times and they gave me the runaround and when I used the chat the first time, they gave them to me.

Keya10

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Try using the live chat feature. I called them multiple times and they gave me the runaround and when I used the chat the first time, they gave them to me.
Now they are saying that my ratings weren't complete until today... ugh I'm ready to start my life outside the navy

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Waiting is hard; but the military has trained you well to wait. Hopefully you will know within 6 weeks, but then you will be waiting for orders.....

Keya10

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I don't mind waiting for orders because I will know my ratings and what kind of job I need to get

Pac942

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I don't mind waiting for orders because I will know my ratings and what kind of job I need to get
I thought that to, but now that I have signed my findings and am just waiting for orders OMG I'm crawling out of my skin!

Keya10

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I thought that to, but now that I have signed my findings and am just waiting for orders OMG I'm crawling out of my skin!
I know how you feel and my anxiety is not helping the situation

Pac942

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I know how you feel and my anxiety is not helping the situation
yup signed findings the 15th and thought Id only have a week or so.... yea idk why I thought any part of this would be fast

DakotaA

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Tomorrow will be 60 days post-VA for me. So, almost 9 weeks...

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">