VA Ratings

Livonce

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Contacted the peb Thursday they told me the theyre trying to determine permanent retirement or tdrl and my da 199 will be available by the 18th or 19th . Hoping to get orders a week or 2 after and be out mid February.. any news anyone ?

Last edited:

KusterTZ

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Contacted the peb Thursday they told me the theyre trying to determine permanent retirement or tdrl and my da 199 will be available by the 18th or 19th . Hoping to get orders a week or 2 after and be out mid February.. any news anyone ?
that's great. Congrats. Seems quick to get orders, they are saying 2 months for me

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I never got my VA letter so they faxed it to me today and I got 100%. It's nice to feel settled and know a dollar amount. Next step is getting the 199 and finding out retirement status.
Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you in the rest of your disability evaluation process!

Livonce

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
2 months ? I haven’t heard of anyone waiting that long . I didn’t receive a packet either but my da 199 should be here next week so I’ll just wait and see

Sullysull48

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My PEBLO emailed me on Jan 9th about submitting my D 199. She said that if I haven't heard from her in 25 days in regards to my orders to email her.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">