VA Ratings?

Caswell96

Registered Member
Hey, first time poster. Currently going through a med bored and my case has been moving relatively quickly. I went to C&P exams in early June and submitted my package on August 1st. Was found unfit for duty on the 9th of August and I’m still waiting to hear back about my proposed ratings. It’s been about a month and some change, my peeblo said it takes a few weeks to come in. Anyone have any idea of how long it actually takes, I keep getting told November will be around the time I separate (I hope that’s true) tbe waiting part is killing me right now knowing how close I am to the end. Share your cases with me so I can get a better understanding of how long this process of the board takes. Thank you!

Sorry for long post haha

cschwartz

Registered Member
check Ebenefits or VA.gov see if you claim was closed out. If its 10 days after the day it was closed out you can call and get it faxed to you. If it is not closed out your stuck waiting. Took about 3 weeks for my claim to be fully processed by the VA.

Caswell96

Registered Member
Yes,waiting is the tough part! My peeblo said check in around September 30th, seems a bit longer then most people I have talked to. Let’s just hope that he’s right!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">