VA Ratings

Max123

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello everyone,I am waiting for ratings since 11 Apr- I know it is early but I am interested to know which va region is working on my case since I heard some give ratings faster than others,I am stationed in Germany. I only have 3 claims does that matter for getting ratings faster or not?

The claims process is backed up several months, regardless of claimed contentions.

Someone wrote on the forum that it took him 1 month in march for ratings because his claim was processed by the providence region,that's why I am interested to know where my claim is being reviewed.

Yes, the guys in Providence are great and usually have a quick turnaround, for my case 2 years back they were able to rate mine in around 3 weeks. I had quite a long list of claimed contentions also.

So is there a way I can see where my ratings are being processed?

You would have to ask who your "Regional Office" would be for being stationed overseas - I am not sure if it is tied to your home of record or how exactly that works, maybe a more senior forum veteran can chime in. If there is a VA rep there, they can help you.

You would have to ask who your "Regional Office" would be for being stationed overseas - I am not sure if it is tied to your home of record or how exactly that works, maybe a more senior forum veteran can chime in. If there is a VA rep there, they can help you.
I believe it is through Landstuhl.

• email at [email protected], or
  • In person by going to the office located in building 3724 at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center. It’s open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. You don’t need an appointment.
Ron

Apparently, Landstuhl is an intake entity among other functions.

The Pittsburgh RO processes claims for Veterans living in most foreign countries, with the exception of Manilla. A specialized team in the Veterans Service Center handles processing of the foreign workload. Our responsibilities include obtaining and translating medical evidence and examinations for Veterans living overseas. We also communicate with overseas embassies and doctors through two separate mailboxes. Since the toll-free number cannot be used for Veterans residing overseas, they can contact us by calling 412-395-6272. We also process applications from and provide VR&E services to about 800 Veterans living abroad. Our foreign workload makes up a little more than half of our overall VR&E workload.

Ron

Hello,everyone so my status on va.gov changed to closed any average time it takes for peb to return results?

Hello,everyone so my status on va.gov changed to closed any average time it takes for peb to return results?

My packet got sent to Seattle VA 11 Apr same day as yours. Your ratings are done though within a month. That’s good. Congrats, and generally the PEB is pretty fast on their part.

My claim was pretty easy I guess I had 7 claims 3 was submitted after C&P,out of 3 1 was for back,ringing for the years and mental so I guess that's why it was fast,it took 2 month and couple days for a person before me in the same va region.Mine was through pittsburgh va

My claim was pretty easy I guess I had 7 claims 3 was submitted after C&P,out of 3 1 was for back,ringing for the years and mental so I guess that's why it was fast,it took 2 month and couple days for a person before me in the same va region.Mine was through pittsburgh va

I only have three claims lol. Pittsburgh VA is doing their job.

I just spoke to my MSC. She said my packet was most likely sent to Seattle raters and they are back logged almost 4 mos :/. But supposedly they are sending some cases to the providence regional office. I want to confirm if my packet was sent to Seattle or transmitted to providence.
My ratings were submitted 09 APR.

I just spoke to my MSC. She said my packet was most likely sent to Seattle raters and they are back logged almost 4 mos :/. But supposedly they are sending some cases to the providence regional office. I want to confirm if my packet was sent to Seattle or transmitted to providence.
My ratings were submitted 09 APR.
[/