VA Ratings

iXiui

Registered Member
Hi im new here so if this isn't the right spot, I apologize.

I've just gotten my unfit memo (November 1 2019) and I'm waiting on my VA ratings to come back. I've called the VA hotline number and they told me the same thing
VA GOV and Ebenefits told me, nothing has changed since August 26, 2019 it still says "Evidence, Review and Decision" . Estimated time for completion is June 2020.

How much longer should it take to get my ratings? Is there anything I should do?

-Claimed 2 things
-Everything has moved super quick within the last 2 months

I can offer one thing. The following is meaningless: " Estimated time for completion is June 2020."

A VA employee did not enter that information.

Good luck,
Ron

The following is how eBenefits defines the "completion of claim" information:

"The time it takes to complete you claim depends on factors like the type of claim and the type of disability claimed.

The estimated dates are based on a statistical analysis of historical processing times for similar claims. Some things you should know:

--Historical data may not accurately predict current conditions. Your claim may take longer.
--Dates may change as the statistical analysis is updated.
--Some claims will take longer than the range of dates given as they are based on an average.
--Submitting the supporting documentation that has been requested quickly and electronically is the surest way to get your claim decided as quickly as possible."

Ron

This rating process can take up to 100 days based upon the published timelines.

I can only speak about my timeline but it took exactly 90 days from unfit memo to proposed ratings (20 March 2019- 20 June 2019).