VA Re-exams

pmm44

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello.

Just had a question about the VA re-exams. I got my decision of TDRL 30% DoD/90% VA. My VA representative said there was no re-examinations scheduled in the future for me so my 90% was set in stone until I died. Is this true? a large percentage of the rating was for PTSD and I have read a lot of people get re-examined for PTSD after a few years. I’m still AD and have a couple months until my DOS so didn’t know if that’s why it was showing no exams, or if I really don’t have any. Just concerned and confused.

Hello.

Just had a question about the VA re-exams. I got my decision of TDRL 30% DoD/90% VA. My VA representative said there was no re-examinations scheduled in the future for me so my 90% was set in stone until I died. Is this true? a large percentage of the rating was for PTSD and I have read a lot of people get re-examined for PTSD after a few years. I’m still AD and have a couple months until my DOS so didn’t know if that’s why it was showing no exams, or if I really don’t have any. Just concerned and confused.
As long as you are "TDRL" expect follow on evaluations until your status is changed to "PDRL"