VA sent ratings back to PEB now what?

MorganMan

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My PEBLO stated she has nothing for me and to plan on separation with severance but that's too be safe.
I am wondering if there is any way to find the proposed ratings sent back to PEB without going through my PEBLO...

following this thread

After 10 business days you can call the VA and ask them to fax the proposed ratings to you. Of course it's not final until you seperate but at least it is something. Although it seems a few of us got our PEB results about a week after our claims went historical on ebenefits.

After 10 business days you can call the VA and ask them to fax the proposed ratings to you. Of course it's not final until you seperate but at least it is something. Although it seems a few of us got our PEB results about a week after our claims went historical on ebenefits.

How did you get them?

I got my AF Form 356 ( In the army form 199, I think) presented to me. The PEB only had my stuff a week after the VA sent their ratings back. My timeline seems to be very fast compared to most. From time everything was submitted to the iPEB to the time I got my rating officially was exactly a month. I hope that is the new standard.

Im actually Navy not army so im not specifically sure what forms your referring to but I assume its the "Official" ratings proposal?

Yes, sorry it is the official "offering" from the PEB. I am not sure either on the form, it might be a 199 as well.