Va timeline

Backwoods432

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am looking to figure out what everyone’s VA timeline has been lately after the PEB sends the package to them? I have been awaiting this process now for over 2 months. I am supposed to start college Sept 2nd and have been accepted by them. Also pending a job but can not move on anything until after this process is over. Lastly, my family has moved away from my duty station already and I currently am going from couch to couch until I can move back with my family when this is over. What is everyone’s timeline looking like after the PEB sends it to the VA? My package has been accepted by the PEB and has been at them for 2 months also has been waiting on the voting for 3 1/2 weeks.

How did you figure out it was at the va. I called the PEB and they said they sent it 2 weeks ago but I call the va and they say they haven’t received anything since feb 7.

If the VA hasn't received it yet it means the PEB is processing the case through a quality assurance (QA) review. Once the QA review is completed then they will forward your case to the VA. The QA phase can take 2-4 weeks depending on the work load.

Update my claim is closed on va.gov they completed my proposed ratings in 7 days and sent it back to the PEB not sure how long I have to sign my finding my peblo sucks! Also PEB will tell you your proposed ratings mine was 60% va side not sure about dod yet. Would anyone like to share if there proposed ratings stayed the same or do the go up or down once you get the official ratings ?

Time line for anyone tracking
Jan 1 2019 referred to med board
Jan 10 va medical screening
Feb 7 va revived my claim
May 22 PEB was accepted on mol
August 5 PEB completed there portion sent to va for ratings
Aug 12 va.gov says closed compensation and ratings sent to PEB.

Advice for those still on the board stick with everything this forum saved me honestly.

Update my claim is closed on va.gov they completed my proposed ratings in 7 days and sent it back to the PEB not sure how long I have to sign my finding my peblo sucks! Also PEB will tell you your proposed ratings mine was 60% va side not sure about dod yet. Would anyone like to share if there proposed ratings stayed the same or do the go up or down once you get the official ratings ?

Time line for anyone tracking
Jan 1 2019 referred to med board
Jan 10 va medical screening
Feb 7 va revived my claim
May 22 PEB was accepted on mol
August 5 PEB completed there portion sent to va for ratings
Aug 12 va.gov says closed compensation and ratings sent to PEB.

Advice for those still on the board stick with everything this forum saved me honestly.

Hootty, I'm in the same exact boat as you. PEB went up May 27th. Sent to VA on Aug 5th. I sent my wife and kids home early and I'm a couch hopper. Feels bad when you have no idea when you're leaving. I was told December DD214.

My claim was closed on VA.gov on Aug 10th so looks like I am just ahead of Hootty, I will come back in here once I receive my findings and let you know how many days it was. Anyone know where I can find what the VA rated me at? I checked ebenefits but it tells me nothing and I called my PEBLO and asked him but he said nothing is official so he wont tell me what the rating is.

My claim was closed on VA.gov on Aug 10th so looks like I am just ahead of Hootty, I will come back in here once I receive my findings and let you know how many days it was. Anyone know where I can find what the VA rated me at? I checked ebenefits but it tells me nothing and I called my PEBLO and asked him but he said nothing is official so he wont tell me what the rating is.
Call the PEB they’ll tell you I called them they told me over the phone 60%

You all may or may not be able to look on e-benefits and check the disabilities page. It might show you there. The DOD ratings should match the VA ratings for your unit conditions.

Just got off the phone with someone from the PEB, he also wouldn't tell me my rating and he said he just passed my package off to QA for final approval and it would be about 3 weeks before that would be finished.

Well I just called again to confirm that va sent it back and he said he was working on mine right now and sending it off to QA in 10 mins. He also confirmed my proposed ratings at 60% also

When did y’all receive anything on MOL (if you even ever did) and how long from when it was accepted by the PEB until y’all were found Unfit?

Is there a reason why these two people don't want to share this information with me? I am trying to be professional about this but I am starting to get irritated by them not telling me if they are allowed to tell others. @Backwoods432 I received a message on MOL saying it was received by the PEB for action on 20 May.

Is there a reason why these two people don't want to share this information with me? I am trying to be professional about this but I am starting to get irritated by them not telling me if they are allowed to tell others. @Backwoods432 I received a message on MOL saying it was received by the PEB for action on 20 May.
Honestly I don’t know why they won’t tell you but, if your in the QA stage you should get your findings back to sign in two weeks. Some people on here had there findings within 4 days other was like two weeks it just depends my process has sped up I think it is due to my EAS being December 6 2019 and I have 57 days on the books so there trying to process mine.

sorry I didn't respond to everything, I'm frustrated. It was submitted on 20 May and my PEBLO told me I was unfit on 24 July.

Faster then mine. Know one told me I was unfit I called va and PEB constantly then found out August 5 that my stuff was sent to va so I put two in two together va=unfit. Lol my peblo sucks I did an ice complaint on him.

@BIGTASTY don't get to frustrated your in The the right position you’ll have your findings to review your ratings so I wouldn’t worry to much if the PEB has your findings from the va then just chill and wait.