VA website

Badinfluence

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Ok soooo on the VA website it shows that two claims were closed. My actual claim is still open. the two that closed were from 10APR19 when my packet was sent up. The one that's still open is my initial claim from 28JAN19. this happened yesterday. Is this a sign that things are finally moving forward, or is this a mistake? has this happened to anyone else? how much longer am I waiting generally?

Ok soooo on the VA website it shows that two claims were closed. My actual claim is still open. the two that closed were from 10APR19 when my packet was sent up. The one that's still open is my initial claim from 28JAN19. this happened yesterday. Is this a sign that things are finally moving forward, or is this a mistake? has this happened to anyone else? how much longer am I waiting generally?
From what I understand, your ratings has been completed and send back to PEB. However, your initial claim from 28JAN19 will not close till you get out of Active duty. That’s when the VA finalize their end and you start getting your benefits. Hope that helps.

Helps a ton. Fixing on calling my PEB in a bit
LIB is correct this happened to me Monday and I confirmed with VA and peblo who looked me up and says va is finished with proposed and awaiting final finding to be sent back. Keep us updated curious to see how long PEB takes. Also good luck

LIB is correct this happened to me Monday and I confirmed with VA and peblo who looked me up and says va is finished with proposed and awaiting final finding to be sent back. Keep us updated curious to see how long PEB takes. Also good luck
My case just closed too on the 20th of June and I got my 199 today.

My case just closed too on the 20th of June and I got my 199 today.
Please say you are NAVY...hoping I get mine before the 4th mine closed 24th.

Its all good lol @LIB and Bad influence good thread ill keep my eyes out for your update.

Reactions: LIB
On the 27th I got the call from the PEBLO. 30/80 and I signed. Had my exit interview with the VA last Friday and now I wait for transitions.

On the 27th I got the call from the PEBLO. 30/80 and I signed. Had my exit interview with the VA last Friday and now I wait for transitions.
Awesome congrats and good luck I know it feels good to finish the process.