Venous angioma in left cerebellum

DruceDeVille

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
JUst had MRi done and thats what came back with, venous angioma of the left cerebellum.
This explains my trips to to ER for vomting for 6 hours and then having a headache down the back of my head for three straight days. The small amout of info Ive read says that its rare to have the symtoms while having it.
ANY info would be helpful. Experiences, treatments, MEB info, VASRD.
ANYTHING. I'll be offline for a few days..
Thank you for your help.
Epecailly TUCCI!
Drucey

DruceDeVille,

Sorry to hear of the diagnosis. I sincerely hope everything will turn out well for you health-wise. I am not a doctor and was forced to do a little research on the nature of your condition, did your doctor identify your condition as Von Hippel-Lindau disease?

I'm looking at the VASRD right now to see if I can pinpoint anything...

It wasnt identified as that. The MRI came back with Venous Angioma in the left Cerebellum. Then we spoke about what has happened to me in the past that it has caused( extreme vomiting and crazy head pain) me to go to the ER in the 3 years prior to it being diagnosed.
Thank you for the help. I'm still confused and still researching....

DD,

I think the rating criteria used will depend on the disability you suffer as a result. That is, it could be based on migraines, paralysis, hemorrhage, loss of cognitive function, or whatever your disability is as a result of the condition. Basically, it is a really fact specific issue.

Thank you for the insight.
How to prove a hemorrhage from a headache in the military? kidding...
Still, if anyone has anymore advice or experience please post.

The neurologist I saw for the abnormal vein cluster (venous angioma) said there was absolutely no way that it could clot or hemorrhage.
Even after I conveyed my ER trip before it was even found on the MRI almost a year later.
Having the venous angioma should make me unfit right???
Since it could clot or hemorrhage at anytime?

No one have Immitrex Injector eh? ok

For severe migraines that I have missed more than a week of work for and now are finally diagnosed, What should be on my profile (AF FORM 469),
and what if any Dod or AFI are there for me to back this up.
Thank you.
DD