VES C&P ABNORMAL LETTER ISSUED: ADVISE NEEDED!!!

Hey guys,

I am not sure what to do with this information but has anyone here ever received an abnormal letter (see attached) from VES following a C&P exam. My questions are: Will this affect their finishing and submitting my C&P exam reports to the VA? What does this really mean? I finished my C&P exams on 31Jan.2019 and still waiting. I'll try to follow-up with my PCM as soon as possible.

On a side note, when VES eventually submits my C&P exams reports to VA, how long will it take the VA to send the documents back to my PEBLO for NARSUM and the rest of MEB proceedings?

Thank guys.

Attachments

• VES C&P ABNORMAL LETTER.pdf
    139.8 KB · Views: 24
I received one of those from QTC during my evaluation. The DBQ was for musculoskeletal (claimed hip pain) and they found abnormal imaging (X-ray) and sent the same type of letter for me to get it evaluated.

Since I was still on active duty during the MEB, my nurse case manager submitted a referral to physical therapy.

They will typically have the results in 10 days or less.

I received one of those from QTC during my evaluation. The DBQ was for musculoskeletal (claimed hip pain) and they found abnormal imaging (X-ray) and sent the same type of letter for me to get it evaluated.

Since I was still on active duty during the MEB, my nurse case manager submitted a referral to physical therapy.

They will typically have the results in 10 days or less.

Thank you. I'll surely keep you posted with the outcome of my MEB.