script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

VR&E

tech9314

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Folks on medboard can use vr&e…. I’ve been doing so the past few months
I actually applied the other day myself and have an appointment next week for initial counseling (still on AD). @slimothy1914 Do you happen to know if you can use it to complete a graduate degree? Just figured I'd ask if anyone knew from experience before I go next week.

slimothy1914

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yes, you can. Keep in mind that it’s an EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM, so where folks mess up is that they go into it asking about school. They are there to help you find and maintain suitable employment, the gi bill is for school. If the suitable JOB you want requires a master’s, then they will make sure you qualify. Check out @nicthevet on YouTube.

Reactions: POG

tech9314

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yes, you can. Keep in mind that it’s an EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM, so where folks mess up is that they go into it asking about school. They are there to help you find and maintain suitable employment, the gi bill is for school. If the suitable JOB you want requires a master’s, then they will make sure you qualify. Check out @nicthevet on YouTube.
My masters is in the field I want to ultimately be in and I only have 5 classes left, so that gives me some hope! Thanks, I appreciate it.

adamst2020

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yeah i have degenerative arthritis in my back had two different RFA's done. I also have a anular tear in my disk and disc protrusion. Not fun at all. I don't want a permanent desk job either.

adamst2020

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
they just changed the rules around, You use Chapter 31 while in school which is the VR&E propgram. So they'll send you to school then help you get a job. Best part is, it doesn't affect your GI bill anymore so you can use chapter 31 for a bachelors and then GI Bill for masters

BrokenVet

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yeah i have degenerative arthritis in my back had two different RFA's done. I also have a anular tear in my disk and disc protrusion. Not fun at all. I don't want a permanent desk job either.

I got the same. Pray you find something after that works out for you in your favor. It’s going to be especially hard for those of us with back and nerve injuries.

Reactions: POG

adamst2020

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I got the same. Pray you find something after that works out for you in your favor. It’s going to be especially hard for those of us with back and nerve injuries.
I'm working to start my own business, we'll see what happens

adamst2020

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Could expand it to OnlyNavy to watch people get f-ed in more way than one