Waiting for ratings, need VA number.

kgolec10

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey all,
well i was found unfit and the VA recieved my package on August 8, and i know im being unpatient because its only been like 3 or 4 weeks but i really wanna check on my claim with the VA and cant seem to find the number. Im pregnant, due november 25 and i REALLY want to be out by then. Peblo wont answer emails or calls of course so does anyone know who i can call to check my status?

THANKS!

Warrior644

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Hey all,
well i was found unfit and the VA recieved my package on August 8, and i know im being unpatient because its only been like 3 or 4 weeks but i really wanna check on my claim with the VA and cant seem to find the number. Im pregnant, due november 25 and i REALLY want to be out by then. Peblo wont answer emails or calls of course so does anyone know who i can call to check my status?

THANKS!
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Well, you can contact the DoVA customer service toll-free number at 1-800-827-1000 for any potential additional to your direct questions or submit an IRIS inquiry at the following URL:

https://iris.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/L3RpbWUvMTM3NjQyNzA0MS9zaWQveHZrOXRIeGw%3D

Nonetheless, please continue your quest for answers via the PEBLO and/or MSC until receipt of feedback satisfactory to your expectations. Indeed, congratulations and take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">