Waiting on second signature for profile

Superchochee

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello all,
Im trying to figure out what to do or if there is anything i can do. I was put on a provisional permanent profile and am currently awaiting the second signature. We are drilling this weekend and the state surgeon is in but i havnt seen anything on the profile. I went in to inquire about the profile and was told that he has 90 days to decide to sign it or not. I am not finding anywhere in the regulation that sates this. I feel that i am getting the run around on this and am considering resigning my AGR job just to get out of here now since the profile/MEB seem to be getting nowhere. any advice or guidance would be much appreciated.

What is goal? Providing COAs depends largely on members goals.

So a little update. I got the second signature on the permanent profile on the first of Dec but haven't heard anything since. is anyone aware if there is a referral timeline they need to adhere to?

I was in some boat. Are you code 37 on profile? If so and Airforce, expect something in 30 to 45 days. You will have to sign a commanders impact statement, and they will have to do a quick NARSUM the med clinic doc writes up before it goes to guard beauty. They will provide your 1st fit or unfit. If unfit they will proceed to MEB and you will get a call from PEBLO at nearby (most of the time), active duty base.

Bureau not beauty

Thank you for your response. I am Army but im willing to bet that the guard in general will drag all these out as long as possible. I think ill give them the month until next drill to see if anything progresses. Just not too sure what i can do if nothing happens.

I've been waiting on my second signature since August. Found out the other day the man that was in charge of signing retired and its just been in limbo. I have made others aware and they said it will be high priority to get it signed but we will see.

I'm beginning to think that the national guard waits so long to initiate the IDES process in hopes that you lose hope and just quit before it starts. I'm very close to resigning my AGR job and just going to the VA for ratings because this waiting and getting nowhere is really screwing with my mind.

So a little update. I got the second signature on the permanent profile on the first of Dec but haven't heard anything since. is anyone aware if there is a referral timeline they need to adhere to?
They should be working on narsum now, them it goes to GB, then PEBLO calls you based on if GB finds you unfit.

Thanks for the reply. I went and inquired on what is going on and was told that they are still waiting on G1 to sign off on it before they even send the packet to my unit to get the required docs together.

I’m still waiting for the signature. My enlistment will be up next month and nothing has been done

Update, I have my P3 for PTSD since Octobeer. They still have not sent packet up to Ft Lewis, as of today they have added another perm profile for my Eosinophilic Esophagitis. My question now is do i need to contact medical and have them add that to the packet for the MEB or will everyone already be able to see it when the packet is sent up?