My timeline thus far:

Inital PEBLO Counseling: 29 March
MEB Physician Appt: 30 March
Physical Completed: 30 March
Narrsum completed and turned into PEBLO: 20 April
MEB Approval Signatures: 22 April
Packet sent to PEB in DC: 29 April
Packet accepted to DC: 29 April
Results returned to PEBLO: 27 July 2011 ;)
Results are: N/A
DA 199 Signed: N/A

That's great news!
So they are actually up and running at Walter Reed then?..lol. I guess there is hope that they might get to ours sometime soon then...
Update us with the results!

That's great news!
So they are actually up and running at Walter Reed then?..lol. I guess there is hope that they might get to ours sometime soon then...
Update us with the results!

Thank u Ursula! I will update as soon as I know something! I will be calling or emailing my PEBLO everyday until he sets me an appt to sign my stuff...

My timeline thus far:

Results are: Found Unfit, 30% Perm. Retirement (Used the new VA process)

My results have been back from the VA for 4 weeks now!!! And still no DA 199!!!!!! Im starting to go crazy.....not sure what the hold up is :(

******UPDATE*******

My timeline thus far:

Results are: Found Unfit, 30% Perm. Retirement
DA 199 Signed: 29 July 2011

OK.... I'm happy for you, but I'm kinda pissed at the same time.

If you look at MY timeline, you'd understand why. My stuff was transmitted & accepted at the Walter Reed PEB on March 4. I was told yesterday that Fort Drum would have my DA 199 next week. Needless to say, things have gone at a friggin' snails pace for me. The one positive thing is that I've been in "remote care", and living at home back in Maine, doing as close to nothing as the law will allow. I'm just tired of the waiting game.

If you're not opposed to posting, how many conditions were you found unfit for and/or what were they?

Thanks, congratulations, and good luck!!

-Jeff

Jeff - I waited 4 weeks from the time my PEBLO said the VA was done with my % and was waiting for PEB to do the DA 199....so I took matter into my own hands. I called the PEB and talked to some SGT...I told him the deal and he was like "oh here is yours, I will do it right now and send it to your PEBLO"....next day my PEBLO calls to tell me she got the DA 199...simply amazing! Seems like there is no order in how they do the DA 199s. Here is the phone number 202-782-1951. Good luck! By the way I got 70% TDRL for 4 unfitting factors - PTSD, disk replacement lower back, big toe, and ankle.

OK.... I'm happy for you, but I'm kinda pissed at the same time.

If you look at MY timeline, you'd understand why. My stuff was transmitted & accepted at the Walter Reed PEB on March 4. I was told yesterday that Fort Drum would have my DA 199 next week. Needless to say, things have gone at a friggin' snails pace for me. The one positive thing is that I've been in "remote care", and living at home back in Maine, doing as close to nothing as the law will allow. I'm just tired of the waiting game.

If you're not opposed to posting, how many conditions were you found unfit for and/or what were they?

Thanks, congratulations, and good luck!!

-Jeff

I was found unfit for the one thing that i claimed. I have other physical conditions that I could have claimed but i wanted my MEB to go as fast as possible. I knew that my other conditions have been documented enough that I could just go through the VA for them.

That is probably why mine came back so soon. Also, I contacted the Liason Officer there twice in one week,never got a response from them on why it was taking so long, but in the same week i contacted them twice I got my results back... Just saying.

I'd like to think that I didn't lump too much in with my case. I only had 3 unfitting conditions and 3 other conditions, all were related to each other. I started the process at the same time as a buddy that had 32 issues, 14 were unfitting conditions. His came back sooner than mine. I firmly believe that the Walter Reed PEB watches this site to see who bitches the most and then puts their case at the bottom of the stack. Or maybe that's just the paranoia....

I have to say that your timeline is really fast.
I am going through Kimbrough
P3 issued: 20 August 2010
Inital PEBLO Counseling: 14 December 2010
MEB Physician Appt: 14 December 2010
Physical Completed: 14 December 2010
MEB STOPPED - no paperwork filed to support
Re-initalized PEBLO Counseling: 31 May 2011
MEB Physician Appt: 31 May 2011
Physical Completed: 15 July 2011
Narrsum completed and turned into PEBLO: N/A
MEB Approval Signatures: N/A
Packet sent to PEB in DC: N/A
Packet accepted to DC: N/A
Results returned to PEBLO: N/A
Results are: N/A

jjthiv76, I wish that were the case ;-) I'm at Walter Reed and i've seen first hand how jacked up the whole process is, lost paperwork at every phase. People not doing there jobs, the PEBLO never being able to be contacted, the VA somehow losing half my packet when the PEB sent it to them for rating. Here's my timeline and I've had very limited bitching until now that is...;

-June 25, 2010 P-3 Profile signed by both Dr's
-October 10, 2010 MEB initiated
-Novemeber 20, 2010 VA exams completed
-Feb 23, 2011 MEB Physician Dictates NARSUM
-March 7, 2011 MEB Signed
-April 8th, 2011 Date MEB forwarded to PEB
-April 11, 2011 Date PEB acknowledges reciept
-June 30, 2011 PEB sends request to VA for rating for 4 unfitting conditions 4 other condition
-July 18, 2011 VA Rating authority in Providence RI calls me because they could not get ahold of my PEBLO or my MSC to let me know they lost half my medical records and needs me to resend them
-Aug 1, 2011 VA rating authority again calls me directly because they could not get ahold of PEBLO or MSC to make sure I sent all the medical records??!!?? Yes I did, "Winston" (VA Rep Providence RI) says my packet will be going to the rater immediately because there is alot of heat coming down wondering why this packet is so far behind!!!!
-WTF could be next???

My timeline thus far:

Results returned to PEBLO: 27 July 2011
Results are: Found Unfit, 30% Perm. Retirement (Used the new VA process)
DA 199 Signed: 29 July
DA 199 accepted to HDQ: 05 Aug
Release message received: 11 July
Picking up my separation orders this week (17 Aug)- start clearing (23 Aug)