What do you do when BCMR writes fraudulent statements in their decision?

1ZERO

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Ok, so with all the headaches gathering all the probative materials to cite regulations, etc. to support my petition - I finally did, undebatable that the Board could rule against me and my allegations and the MEB. However, they did, and they raised unsubstantiated arguments without substance to cite regularity. They countered my petition material with FAKE and FALSE statements which are not supported anywhere. Such as saying I didn't have proof of allegation when clearly I do, as the forms must have been completed and inserted into my medical records (and were not by the command) and so on, pointing out that I made claims where I obviously didn't. It was very upsetting to see this. Where can I go to dispute this, it is more than capricious and arbitrary it was down right criminal - too include everything else. Who has oversight, who exactly can I complain to and get answers? I have found Congressional's do little.

You’ll probably have to take the case to a federal court. Ask Jason Perry on this site for more info on how to do that.

You’ll probably have to take the case to a federal court. Ask Jason Perry on this site for more info on how to do that.
Can you please tell me how to get in contact with Jason. And, I am really trying to avoid Federal Court unless I have to, my case is overly broad and I would hate for them just to do a remand and back and forth. Yeah, I need Jason.

It sounds like you need an attorney. "Proof" is a legal word. Depending on the type of action, the word has a very specific meaning.

peblawyer.com

You will need to appeal to the federal level I learn through enough litigation if its a deal cannot live with exhaust all appeals and you have to start it early almost as soon as your initial petition.