What hurdle do I have to jump to get a correct physical profile?

I have several conditions incurred during combat. Two of which I was medically evacuated for. Seven conditions are diagnosed and verified by objective medical evidence. I have transitioned from a battalion doctor, to a transitional primary physician, and now a primary care manager. Not one of them has created a proper profile for these severe and dangerous service limiting conditions. I have talked to my command and the doctors. All of them say they don't see the need for a profile. The conditions are there in black and white in AR 40-501, and the regulation states that the profile should have been entered immediately. What hurdle do I have to jump to get a correct physical profile to protect myself?

Start with Patient Advocate the extreme way is contacting medical boards who license these doctors and getting an outside second opinion. With the second opinion contact your congressional and have them demand the medical staff provide an explanation on why they have come to their conclusions contrary to establish regulations. These actions will have consequences but if you're willing to climb through the mud options are available.

You’re correct in it being a catch 22. The PCM controls all the results and there is little to nothing you can do to correct errors and have a positive working relationship.

(1) Schedule an appointment with your provider. Show them why you believe the regs require a profile. Then listen to what they say.

(2) If you don't arrive at common ground ask them to schedule a three way with the patient advocate.