What kind of attorney?

Pavetim

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I sent in my stuff to lawyers serving warriors and they arent taking any IDES cases due to lack of resources. What kind of lawyer would i look for now, disability lawyer?

GUNS'N'STUFF

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I sent in my stuff to lawyers serving warriors and they arent taking any IDES cases due to lack of resources. What kind of lawyer would i look for now, disability lawyer?
Did you ever get anywhere with this?

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I'd highly recommend an attorney with experience in cases similar to your own. My sister is an attorney but has zero experience with MEB/PEB/BCMR.... I love her and she is a great trail attorney, but experience matters.

Jason Perry the owner of this forum is an attorney with extensive MEB/PEB/..... experience. peblawyer.com

GUNS'N'STUFF

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I'd highly recommend an attorney with experience in cases similar to your own. My sister is an attorney but has zero experience with MEB/PEB/BCMR.... I love her and she is a great trail attorney, but experience matters.

Jason Perry the owner of this forum is an attorney with extensive MEB/PEB/..... experience. peblawyer.com
Yeah, I know, haven't got to calling him yet, looking to retain someone but don't feel like throwing my money away. Not in a bad sense but that is about what representation is today, atty's want your money and do very little for you. I am not saying this about Jason, it is just the weeding process.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
You might consider a consult first. A consult should cost a few hundred dollars. A consult allows an attorney to assess the merits of your case. if your cases has potential then you go further in the client attorney relationship and negotiate a fee. If the attorney says your cases is less probable then you have a different decision to make.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">