What’s the Post Adjudication Phase

TreyRoc

Registered Member
Greetings everyone,

I recently received an email reply stating that my case is in the “post adjudication phase.” Does this mean that the PEB has made a decision and has sent it to the Army? A little backstory on my case: I was medboarded for my knees at 20% in 2006. However since then, I’ve been rated 100% P&T having 2 surgeries (one of them being my right knee) and a host of other injuries including TBI. I marked the box to “review all disabilities.” Does anyone with experience in dealing with these cases think that there’s a good chance of me getting an increase? Thanks

oddpedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
The DOD does not rate disabilities as the get worst throughout life like the VA does only the severity at the time of discharge.

TreyRoc

Registered Member
The DOD does not rate disabilities as the get worst throughout life like the VA does only the severity at the time of discharge.
I’m aware of this. My knee issues weren’t fully addressed in the Army which resulted in me getting the surgery afterwards. My other disabilities I had while in the Army but at the time I got out they weren’t a part of the medboard which is why I filled out the portion that said “review all disabilities.”

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Usually this indicates a decision was made, but the paperwork explaining the decision.... has not been prepared.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">