When can I expect orders

I think they are cherry picking out certain cases/files to push to the front of the line because either 1) the person's rank 2) the person's condition 3) the desperation that they need to get the person's replacement.

There were several people who submitted their mental health packages before me at the very same base. I am now holding retirement orders and they still haven't heard about their informal PEB decision.

I think they are cherry picking out certain cases/files to push to the front of the line because either 1) the person's rank 2) the person's condition 3) the desperation that they need to get the person's replacement.

There were several people who submitted their mental health packages before me at the very same base. I am now holding retirement orders and they still haven't heard about their informal PEB decision.
I was thinking the same thing, I think it should be about the timeline and not the other factors, it's crazy, they are probably trying to get a replacement for me at my base before cutting orders and the longer I wait, my chances of taking all of my leave is dwindling...60 days of leave and requested a sep date of 22 sept....I would've been on track had I gotten orders by last Friday

Yeah, I will say this, its almost unreal how fast mine went.

My stuff moved from AFPC to my PEBLO to me in minutes, not hours.

Everything was boom boom boom

My case moved very quickly but it was still a drag. Waiting to sign now within the next two weeks hopefully, then the wait for orders.

From my understanding, you can't discharge until a minimum 30 days have passed since the day you get orders. And it could take 30 days to get orders. But there's a silver lining: you can literally be on terminal leave within a few days of receipt of the message anyways. So if you have 30 days of leave and your discharge date is 30 days away, your terminal would eat up that time and you'd be out around your ballpark date anyways (for those like me who want/need to be out asap).

That's how people are able to "get out" as soon as the message drops because they're taking terminal all the way up to discharge dates that might be 30, 60, 90 days out.

@daaquestion save your leave and remember you are accruing leave while you wait. When the message drops, work with personnel to adjust your discharge date out with whatever number of terminal leave days you have and bam! You're out sooner than you may think.

My case moved very quickly but it was still a drag. Waiting to sign now within the next two weeks hopefully, then the wait for orders.

From my understanding, you can't discharge until a minimum 30 days have passed since the day you get orders. And it could take 30 days to get orders. But there's a silver lining: you can literally be on terminal leave within a few days of receipt of the message anyways. So if you have 30 days of leave and your discharge date is 30 days away, your terminal would eat up that time and you'd be out around your ballpark date anyways (for those like me who want/need to be out asap).

That's how people are able to "get out" as soon as the message drops because they're taking terminal all the way up to discharge dates that might be 30, 60, 90 days out.

@daaquestion save your leave and remember you are accruing leave while you wait. When the message drops, work with personnel to adjust your discharge date out with whatever number of terminal leave days you have and bam! You're out sooner than you may think.

For me in the AF with AFPC they knew how many days of leave I had (52.5) how many days of Permissive TDY I was getting (20) and then how much learn I'd earn during that time (7). They went from 26 Jun +77 and then got 11 Sep. They then moved it to the 27 of that month and bam, no input from me on my date

I was just thinking the same thing. I noticed that we were both notified of IRILO at the same time but you are holding orders and I am still waiting on my C&P exams to come back...haha Granted we are at different bases but still the timelines are crazy.