When did you receive severence pay?

Ullose272

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I will be getting my severance in a couple payments per week for a total of 8 payments starting this week. First LES showed up today

Erinponte

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I will be getting my severance in a couple payments per week for a total of 8 payments starting this week. First LES showed up today
Oh wow.. so you can see it in mypay? I didn’t know that. I wonder why they are giving it in payments and not a lump sum but I am happy for you!

Ullose272

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Oh wow.. so you can see it in mypay? I didn’t know that. I wonder why they are giving it in payments and not a lump sum but I am happy for you!
My base finance office says they cant give me that much lump sum for whatever reason.

Erinponte

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello,

I remembered you saying that you received your severance after the LES appeared. How long after getting your LES did you receive your severance if you don’t mind me asking? I just got the LES today

Ullose272

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello,

I remembered you saying that you received your severance after the LES appeared. How long after getting your LES did you receive your severance if you don’t mind me asking? I just got the LES today
Well there should be a pay date on the LES, so you should see it by then, but my credit union pays way early, like a couple days after it shows up in mypay.

Erinponte

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Well there should be a pay date on the LES, so you should see it by then, but my credit union pays way early, like a couple days after it shows up in mypay.
I don’t see a pay date, just the “stop hold pay” which was the 1st of March. But thanks for the input, it shouldn’t be long now I hope

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">