Where am i in the process??

How did you get access to the IDES Dashboard on e-Benefits? I logged on but there is no IDES stuff on there. I appreciate any help!

How did you get access to the IDES Dashboard on e-Benefits? I logged on but there is no IDES stuff on there. I appreciate any help!
There is no IDES dashboard. You can only view your VA claims on ebenefits

Ebenefits says my claim was finished on the 5th, I called the VA two days ago and asked them to fax my proposed ratings. Ten minutes later I had the ratings in my hand! Now just waiting for my PEBLO to contact me.
How many claims did you make through the VA? Just curious if you had a more simple or complicated case to pan out when my ratings will be back

There is a IDES Dashboard on AKO but you have to have Cac-Card access!! I can't pull up anything on my meb on eBenefits. I'm already 80% sc thru VA and am in the Army National Guard with over 18 yrs and going thru the Peb as we speak.

There is a IDES Dashboard on AKO but you have to have Cac-Card access!! I can't pull up anything on my meb on eBenefits. I'm already 80% sc thru VA and am in the Army National Guard with over 18 yrs and going thru the Peb as we speak.

This is the Marine Corps Timeline Section, Marines do not have access the AKO

Same here but nothing from the VA yet. They haven't sent my ratings
So I call the VA every few days and last week they told me it was gathering evidence and just now they said it was prepping for decision. All the while it has said that it was pending approval on ebenfits and gathering evidence on vets.gov which tells me that either it is moving along or nobody has any idea whats going on. My MSC is absolutely no help so calling the VA is about my only option until they finish my claim.

So I call the VA every few days and last week they told me it was gathering evidence and just now they said it was prepping for decision. All the while it has said that it was pending approval on ebenfits and gathering evidence on vets.gov which tells me that either it is moving along or nobody has any idea whats going on. My MSC is absolutely no help so calling the VA is about my only option until they finish my claim.
Same here. It's hit or miss with the va. I called yesterday and got a retired marine who just went through the ides process and knew exactly what was going on. He told me they are doing their final checks and balances and should be done soon when it's pending decision approval

Same here. It's hit or miss with the va. I called yesterday and got a retired marine who just went through the ides process and knew exactly what was going on. He told me they are doing their final checks and balances and should be done soon when it's pending decision approval
Since we're on similar timelines I figured I'd let you know that I called the VA again today and mine went from pending decision to decision approval. No changes on vets.gov or ebenefits though. I'm going to try and wait to call until later next week so I get good news but I can't make any promises.

Since we're on similar timelines I figured I'd let you know that I called the VA again today and mine went from pending decision to decision approval. No changes on vets.gov or ebenefits though. I'm going to try and wait to call until later next week so I get good news but I can't make any promises.
I called the va also today and they said my claim is at the va authorizes desk and that once he signs off on it it will be sent off to the peb so good news! Hopefully that will happen soon

I saw your stuff was accepted by the PEB May 11th, the same day as mine, and I am still sitting at pending decision approval!!! I would be lying if I said I wasn't envious!
Mine says pending decision approval. Do you have a historical claim? Have you checked vets.gov?

Another UPDATE:

IDES PROCESS

May 10, 2017- Package Submitted to PEB
May 18, 2017- PEB accepted my case via MOL **Not sure when it changed but ebenefits says compensation and review of evidence.
June 14, 2017- eBenefits estimated claim completion date changed from 9/27/2017-1/31/2018 to 10/02/2017-2/13/2018.
Still says review of evidence.
June 30, 2017- Found unfit, VA recieved package.
July 17,2017- EBenefits changed to Preparing for Decision and date changed to 11/02/2016-02/10/2017
July 19, 2017- EBenefits date changed to 10/31/2017-01/23/2018
July 26,2017- Claim went historical on eBenefits.

Another UPDATE:

IDES PROCESS

May 10, 2017- Package Submitted to PEB
May 18, 2017- PEB accepted my case via MOL **Not sure when it changed but ebenefits says compensation and review of evidence.
June 14, 2017- eBenefits estimated claim completion date changed from 9/27/2017-1/31/2018 to 10/02/2017-2/13/2018.
Still says review of evidence.
June 30, 2017- Found unfit, VA recieved package.
July 17,2017- EBenefits changed to Preparing for Decision and date changed to 11/02/2016-02/10/2017
July 19, 2017- EBenefits date changed to 10/31/2017-01/23/2018
July 26,2017- Claim went historical on eBenefits.
My PEBLO called me in this past week and went over everything with me. I haven't signed findings yet, going to see the lawyer first. I cannot see myself not signing though.
I received 100% DoD TDRL and 100% VA P&T

My PEBLO called me in this past week and went over everything with me. I haven't signed findings yet, going to see the lawyer first. I cannot see myself not signing though.
I received 100% DoD TDRL and 100% VA P&T
Did you get yours faxed to you? How and when did you do that?

Did you get yours faxed to you? How and when did you do that?
I had the Va fax it to me about a week after Ebenefits showed a historical claim. I just called and told them I never received the letter and asked if they would fax it. They did it with no problem.

I had the Va fax it to me about a week after Ebenefits showed a historical claim. I just called and told them I never received the letter and asked if they would fax it. They did it with no problem.
Ahhh gotcha, i'm going to try that at 7 business days!