Where am i in the process??

There are a ton of fax to email services that will give you a month for free. They assign you a fax number, then the fax will fro straight to your email.
Called the PEB today, they said they sent my findings back to the peblo and I should be hearing from him tomorrow about coming in to sign. Haven't gotten my ratings yet but hopefully will get them tomorrow.

Called the PEB today, they said they sent my findings back to the peblo and I should be hearing from him tomorrow about coming in to sign. Haven't gotten my ratings yet but hopefully will get them tomorrow.
It's my understanding that your PEBLO receives it electronically. My PEBLO had it for weeks before she called me in to go over it.

It's my understanding that your PEBLO receives it electronically. My PEBLO had it for weeks before she called me in to go over it.
Well I just got the VA to fax my ratings. From what I can tell I am getting 20% DOD and 100% VA. Anyone know if the severance is taxed?

Well I just got the VA to fax my ratings. From what I can tell I am getting 20% DOD and 100% VA. Anyone know if the severance is taxed?
I think it's tax free if your injuries are combat related. Again I'm not an expert, I'm just repeating what my case managers have explained to me. Also it's like an advance on your VA benefits, so a certain amount will be taken out of your disability each month.

I think it's tax free if your injuries are combat related. Again I'm not an expert, I'm just repeating what my case managers have explained to me. Also it's like an advance on your VA benefits, so a certain amount will be taken out of your disability each month.
Yeah that's the same info I recieved.

Finally signed my findings yesterday! A little confused about my the new EAS I will be getting. I have 24 days of leave on the books now and want to use the 20 days ptad too for terminal. Total of 44. I was told that MMSR4 makes your EAS your leave balance plus 30 days and that IPAC eats up all 30 of those days making it unable to to take all terminal and ptad.

IDES PROCESS

May 10, 2017- Package Submitted to PEB
May 18, 2017- PEB accepted my case via MOL **Not sure when it changed but ebenefits says compensation and review of evidence.
June 14, 2017- eBenefits estimated claim completion date changed from 9/27/2017-1/31/2018 to 10/02/2017-2/13/2018.
Still says review of evidence.
June 30, 2017- Found unfit, VA recieved package.
July 17,2017- EBenefits changed to Preparing for Decision and date changed to 11/02/2016-02/10/2017
July 19, 2017- EBenefits date changed to 10/31/2017-01/23/2018
July 26,2017- Claim went historical on eBenefits.
August 1st, 2017- Signed my findings. 20% DOD w/ Severance, 100% VA

Looks like I got the luck of the draw again. Called the peb to see if they sent my index number to MMSR4 for my new EAS and they said my case has been chosen to be reviewed to check that the peb is doing their job properly. Like a customer satisfaction survey. Said it should take a week and then they will send the index number to MMSR4

Looks like I got the luck of the draw again. Called the peb to see if they sent my index number to MMSR4 for my new EAS and they said my case has been chosen to be reviewed to check that the peb is doing their job properly. Like a customer satisfaction survey. Said it should take a week and then they will send the index number to MMSR4
Wow, one last green weenie!

Side note what is the number for that so I can call and annoy them as well?

It is all tax free for severance. Any medical money (including money received if you sue if you are in an accident) is tax free.

Now if you collect no shit retirement as opposed to the VA money, then the retirement is tax free if its combat.

It is all tax free for severance. Any medical money (including money received if you sue if you are in an accident) is tax free.

Now if you collect no shit retirement as opposed to the VA money, then the retirement is tax free if its combat.

Thanks for clearing it up. Wasn't quite sure.

I am still waiting on and EAS. Bugging the peb daily to get status updates and it hasn't moved at all. Hopefully I'll have better news soon

I am still waiting on and EAS. Bugging the peb daily to get status updates and it hasn't moved at all. Hopefully I'll have better news soon
They said mine was done last monday but they just haven't sent it to mmsr-4 yet. I talked to a Cpl at mmsr-4 and she said it usually takes them around 2-3 weeks just to send them.

Yeah MMSR4 told me that the PEB has been strange lately on the days they send their index numbers. The PEB also told me that the entire section who works on index numbers were on leave last week and that nothing got done...

Yeah MMSR4 told me that the PEB has been strange lately on the days they send their index numbers. The PEB also told me that the entire section who works on index numbers were on leave last week and that nothing got done...
I'm just getting impatient because a few friends have gotten theirs and we all signed findings the same week. Oh well, I've waited this long.

I'm just getting impatient because a few friends have gotten theirs and we all signed findings the same week. Oh well, I've waited this long.
Yeah very annoying that the last step is taking then max amount of time it can