Where am i in the process??

How did you convince them to leave in two weeks. Ipac is telling me that I basically can't take any terminal because they need 30 days after my final audit to process me out and there is no final audits available for the next couple weeks. Did you talk to someone specific?

How did you convince them to leave in two weeks. Ipac is telling me that I basically can't take any terminal because they need 30 days after my final audit to process me out and there is no final audits available for the next couple weeks. Did you talk to someone specific?
I am at Wounded Warrior Bn. Also I have 85 days of leave on the books and they are giving me 20 days of PTAD. So I am taking almost 90 days and selling about 15-20.

Are you staying local? If so, I do not understand why you cannot take terminal as long as you still go onto base to handle anything they need from you.

Are you staying local? If so, I do not understand why you cannot take terminal as long as you still go onto base to handle anything they need from you.
I'm saying like from the day you got your eas until the day they let you get out as in receive your dd 214. They are saying they need 30 days after Finak audit to process me out. I will have 49 days total to use so by the time the 30 days and final audit are up I'll basically have no time for ptad or terminal. I'm not staying local but I though after I get my eas I could be out within a couple weeks. I'm completely checked out besides the final audit

My command won’t even let me check out until my new EAS date generates-_- I am less than 60 days away from my original EAS and they still wouldn’t give me my check out papers because I was on a med board:(

I'm saying like from the day you got your eas until the day they let you get out as in receive your dd 214. They are saying they need 30 days after Finak audit to process me out. I will have 49 days total to use so by the time the 30 days and final audit are up I'll basically have no time for ptad or terminal. I'm not staying local but I though after I get my eas I could be out within a couple weeks. I'm completely checked out besides the final audit
We do have our own IPAC that deals just with Wounded Warriors. Maybe that's why.