Where am I in the process

Ever case is different my PEBLO says 30-45 days. However it could be faster.

Usually 10 days of signing is when you get you're new EAS and as soon as you see your new EAS you call your IPAC outbound and schedule and appointment and at that appointment you will telk them you want to take terminal/PTAD at least thats how it went for me
So once you sign findings how long until orders and once orders arrive, how long until the start of terminal?

Usually 10 days of signing is when you get you're new EAS and as soon as you see your new EAS you call your IPAC outbound and schedule and appointment and at that appointment you will telk them you want to take terminal/PTAD at least thats how it went for me
I don't have an iPac. Here in NY we have a Admin Clerk and Chief. That's it.

so if I take 27 days of PTAD and terminal It could be early April?

I received my severance and sold leave days today! My severance did not get taxed.

If I signed today March 12th what can I expect my new EAS to be?
Typically your EAS will be within a few days of the end of the month. I would say that if you hypothetically signed findings yesterday, then the earliest you would see your EAS is around 04/29/18. It also depends on your leave balance. You can pretty much count on your EAS being no more than 90 days after you sign your findings though.

Does anyone have the number to Headquarters(the office that generates your new EAS)?

When can I expect to get my EAS on MOL if my signed ratings got sent on March 12th

Still on the same waiting game the PEB said they sent a notification to HQMC to generate my EAS today then tomorrow HQMC will put it in and it takes 72 hours after they put it in to pop up on MOL so hopefully by next Monday at the latest I'll know my new EAS but we shall see

Still on the same waiting game the PEB said they sent a notification to HQMC to generate my EAS today then tomorrow HQMC will put it in probably tomorrow and it takes 72 hours after they put it in to pop up on MOL so hopefully by next Monday at the latest

I'm getting out April 29th
Wait, you signed mid march and didn't get orders until late march? And why did the PEB take so long in sending the notification? that's ridiculous. Once the peblo sends it up it takes that long for them to get to it?

And is that your EAS? Or is that when you go on Terminal?
That's just my EAS with terminal I'm getting out next Monday yeah I signed on March 12th and didn't get my EAS until Thursday my case has taken a bit but it's finally ending

Anyone Marines want to post their timeline who are current in the process still?

Anyone Marines want to post their timeline who are current in the process still?
20171127 Package Submitted to MEB (Accepted same day)
20171214 Packed Submitted to PEB (Accepted same day)
20180208 PEBLO informs me that my findings and ratings where being finalized
20180319 Accepted findings 10/50 (Was told that during my C&P exam they diagnosed me with 2 other conditions, so possibility of 80% VA)
20180319 VA Rep submits paperwork to get 2 conditions rated for VA side, Acceptance and PEB package submitted to PEB
Still waiting. I've tried calling the (202) phone number but nobody ever picks up and it goes to a voicemail not set up message.