Where am I in the process

20171127 Package Submitted to MEB (Accepted same day)
20171214 Packed Submitted to PEB (Accepted same day)
20180208 PEBLO informs me that my findings and ratings where being finalized
20180319 Accepted findings 10/50 (Was told that during my C&P exam they diagnosed me with 2 other conditions, so possibility of 80% VA)
20180319 VA Rep submits paperwork to get 2 conditions rated for VA side, Acceptance and PEB package submitted to PEB
Still waiting. I've tried calling the (202) phone number but nobody ever picks up and it goes to a voicemail not set up message.

Wow same day acceptance?

I signed my packaged on 03/21 and still hasn't been accepted.

Wow same day acceptance?

I signed my packaged on 03/21 and still hasn't been accepted.
Yessir. I was surprised that my package was accepted the same day it was submitted. I don't remember the dates for my NARSUM and NMA but the process officially started on Nov27

one thing to note: my findings actually came in on March 14th but my PEBLO said they sent an incomplete package and it would take another month. I called PEB and they said it was a corrupted file and they reuploaded it.

So my advice if this happens to you is to call both sides to make sure.

one thing to note: my findings actually came in on March 14th but my PEBLO said they sent an incomplete package and it would take another month. I called PEB and they said it was a corrupted file and they reuploaded it.

So my advice if this happens to you is to call both sides to make sure.

Do you have a different number for the PEB I have attempted the 202 number multiple times as well?

Do you have a different number for the PEB I have attempted the 202 number multiple times as well?
202-685-6422 is the number I have for PEB.

703-784-9308 is MMSR-4

they are East coast and I only ever can get ahold of them around 9-11 in the morning their time

Update: I got my new EAS on Wednesday.

Jun 29, and with PTAD and Terminal, I'm out next Saturday.

202-685-6422 is the number I have for PEB.

703-784-9308 is MMSR-4

they are East coast and I only ever can get ahold of them around 9-11 in the morning their time

Update: I got my new EAS on Wednesday.

Jun 29, and with PTAD and Terminal, I'm out next Saturday.

Congrats!

Your number worked they informed me that my packages is with the medical officer currently so my fingers are crossed for an unfit finding.

Congrats!

Your number worked they informed me that my packages is with the medical officer currently so my fingers are crossed for an unfit finding.
Thanks and you're welcome. Depending on your medical record it could be just a few days.

Called on 20180412 package is with the VA rating officer. That means I'm found UNFIT correct?

Called on 20180412 package is with the VA rating officer. That means I'm found UNFIT correct?
Yes. I don't think there's any "official" rule that it means you're found unfit, but every case I've ever heard of, including mine, once it's at the VA you're unfit.

Yes. I don't think there's any "official" rule that it means you're found unfit, but every case I've ever heard of, including mine, once it's at the VA you're unfit.

Darn okay. I hope you are right about the UNFIT portion.

From this point what's the usual timeline till separation assuming you accept findings?

Darn okay. I hope you are right about the UNFIT portion.

From this point what's the usual timeline till separation assuming you accept findings?
It's hard to say what's an average because everyone's timeline is different obviously but mine is below. I would recommend calling your MSC if you want absolute confirmation on an UNFIT finding. My PEBLO didn't tell me until my package came back but my MSC told me right away when I asked.

June 2016- Placed on light duty for 90 consecutive days. MRI, Physical Therapy
October 24, 2016- Placed on 1st LIMDU period with continued physical therapy
April 22nd, 2017- Placed on continued LIMDU during MEB. MEB initiated
June 27th - PEB Warranted. Awaiting orders to Camp Lejeune, NC
August 11th - Received orders to Camp Lejeune. Report by 30 September
September 23rd - PCS to Lejeune.
October 17th - Enrolled into IDES.
November 15-December 27th, 2017- VA Exams, Meeting with Lawyer
January 15th, 2018 - NMA and NARSUM received. Package completed
January 24th - Package sent to PEB.
February 2nd - MOL Notification "PEB CASE ACCEPTED"
February 8th - Package sent to VA. MSC Confirmed package is at VA. Found UNFIT
February 15th - eBenefits now shows claim, in "Review of Evidence" stage
February 26th - eBenefits changed to “Preparing for Decision” then “Pending Decision Approval” on same day
February 28th - eBenefits updated. Claim has gone historical. MSC said package has been sent back to PEB.
March 13th - VA faxed over VA ratings. 90% VA
April 6th - Package came back. Briefed by PEBLO, met with lawyer
April 11th - Signed package, sent back up. Awaiting new EAS.

Haven't received new EAS yet, still waiting.

It's hard to say what's an average because everyone's timeline is different obviously but mine is below. I would recommend calling your MSC if you want absolute confirmation on an UNFIT finding. My PEBLO didn't tell me until my package came back but my MSC told me right away when I asked.

February 26th - eBenefits changed to “Preparing for Decision” then “Pending Decision Approval” on same day
February 28th - eBenefits updated. Claim has gone historical. MSC said package has been sent back to PEB.

Spoke to MSC yesterday. Confirmed UNFIT. She said 2-3 months till separation. Works well for me because my divorce is finalized Aug 2nd.

Have you called MMSR-4 to see if they have your index number?

Have you called MMSR-4 to see if they have your index number?
I have their number, but no I haven't called. If I don't see a new EAS by 21 days I'm going to call. Everything has moved along fairly smoothly for me, so I'm just trying to be patient and trust it will continue on the pace it has been going.

Got my new EAS. May 30th!

Anyone Marines want to post their timeline who are current in the process still?
Currently waiting for findings. Package left VA March 28th and has been sent back to PEB. Hoping to get finish by May 1st

Currently waiting for findings. Package left VA March 28th and has been sent back to PEB. Hoping to get finish by May 1st

Nice my package left the VA today and is back with the PEB. I am about a Month behind you so I hope we move fast.

Any updates on your case?

Any updates on your case?
I received my findings and signed them on April 26th! I have a EAS date for June 29th I wish it wasn't so far out. I took my JKO online but still have to take the TRS class Monday and capstone. So I heard something about getting a new EAS sooner after the class is finished I hope that is true.