Where am I in the process

Going to accept my findings tomorrow 50/100 TDRL

I have their number, but no I haven't called. If I don't see a new EAS by 21 days I'm going to call. Everything has moved along fairly smoothly for me, so I'm just trying to be patient and trust it will continue on the pace it has been going.

Would you say once the package is sent to the PEB, the process moves a bit quicker? It seems like yours went really fast after it was sent off.

Has anyone received compensation? If so how long after did it take?

I EAS’d April 29. 20% dod 100% VA. MY VA claim is still saying pending decision approval and now the completion date hase changed for the third time to a later date. I know two other Marines who were eas’d the same day I did and they have already had their claims complete and started receiving compensation. Does anyone have any insight? When I call the VA all they tell is that its because of workload

Give them some time, you will get all that's comming to you. Your service has to complete their audit before VA will start to pay you. If you don't see your payment by 1 Aug make some calls then.

I EAS’d April 29. 20% dod 100% VA. MY VA claim is still saying pending decision approval and now the completion date hase changed for the third time to a later date. I know two other Marines who were eas’d the same day I did and they have already had their claims complete and started receiving compensation. Does anyone have any insight? When I call the VA all they tell is that its because of workload
Did you upload your DD-214 to ebenefits?
I had the same issue and they said that was needed to close Case

Did you upload your DD-214 to ebenefits?
I had the same issue and they said that was needed to close Case
They have it. I turned in a copy the day i started terminal and have called the VA twice to verify that they do. Once you eas, does the claim get processed by your hometown VA?

Your dd-214 would not have been produced until your terminal ended. Usually its on your first day of retirement.

Your dd-214 would not have been produced until your terminal ended. Usually its on your first day of retirement.
Dd-214’s are produced and issued on the day you start terminal now but arent valid until your eas. I have a break in service and yes, when i got out the first time I could not get my dd214 until my eas

If you get a "We cant fax them to you" answer, hang up and call again until you get someone that will. It falls under the Freedom of Information Act. I had to call about 6 times today, until I got someone willing.