Where are my orders?

ctbenja1015

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
5 weeks and still no orders. Anyone get orders in the last month?

Have you been counseled by your Commander yet? Transistion won't cut orders until you come down on the TRANSPROC list AND your CO foward them your ETS counseling.

Reservist, PEBLO said they give me orders and a check-off list.

That check off list you're referring to is the Commanders check list. He (or she) will conduct ur separation counseling along with a few other admin things. That checklist is then forwarded to transition, then ur orders will be cut.

Reply from PEBLO: Once the PEB forward your packet to HRC, they will publish your orders

Oh ok cool, I guess RA and RC work a little different. Well, I hope u get your orders soon, looks like you've been waiting for a while.

6 weeks and waiting, still same response from my PEBLO "when I get your orders, I will send you a copy, I am copying my supervisor in on this email."

Wrote my PEBLO's supervisor today and low and behold they were signed and completed on May 18th and as of June 16th I am officially out of the Army. Amazing what happens when you pick up a phone and check on something instead of just saying you'll get it when I get it. Thank goodness it is over.....at least that part.