Who can help me now!?!?

Okay, peeps...the 199 is generated by the PEB after the VA has rated conditions, this is received by your PEBLO via electronic docs (email). Thus, the 199 will only contain ratings for unfitting conditions. And the actually Proposed Ratings Letter from the VA is mailed to your residence.

OK, thank you. How long should I wait for the 199 till I start calling and bugging people?

Once your ratings are done (could take a while), doesn't take long at all for PEB to generate 199.

Onedaycloser
Don't assume your rating and do the math. I'm not sure what you have and where the 50% would fit in for you but just tossing it in at the end (which is wrong) would only give you 90%.
50% of the remainer 20 equals only 10.
I'm not saying you won't get 100% but it does not appear that way to me.

Agreed, my DoVA rating math has the same result which is an overall 90% if 50% OSA with CPAP/BPAP is awarded; although, the raw combined calculation is 88% if 50% OSA with CPAP/BPAP is awarded (then rounded up to 90%).

Best Wishes!

I must say reading through this thread was very amusing! Not amusing in the sense where I am laughing at my fellow forum members, but amusing in the sense that warrior's case will take 10 years and how sick of the process everyone is. It will not take 4-6 weeks after you sign your 199. You are looking at 2 weeks from signing to getting orders. I got my discharge message 13 Mar and got my orders first thing this morning from my S-1. Patience is a virtue I don't have either but I would say focus on something else like making sure your resume' is squared away or something like that. Just think instead of working everyone's case and having enough workers, we send money to Syria. We don't need more VA employees because we have to send Syria money and everyone else on this Earth

thanks warrior644 while waiting on percentages i would suggest finding something to keep you busy LORD knows it has been a waiting process. at times i got frustrated with the wait as well, but as soon as i decided to get involved with an internship or voc rehab my peblo calls me about the 199.

You are welcome; and appreciate the advice. :)

Best Wishes!

I must say reading through this thread was very amusing! Not amusing in the sense where I am laughing at my fellow forum members, but amusing in the sense that warrior's case will take 10 years and how sick of the process everyone is. It will not take 4-6 weeks after you sign your 199. You are looking at 2 weeks from signing to getting orders. I got my discharge message 13 Mar and got my orders first thing this morning from my S-1. Patience is a virtue I don't have either but I would say focus on something else like making sure your resume' is squared away or something like that. Just think instead of working everyone's case and having enough workers, we send money to Syria. We don't need more VA employees because we have to send Syria money and everyone else on this Earth

Now, this is truly amusing...my new goal is to become KING of the DoD IDES MEB/PEB timeline process...:)

Moreover, congratulations on your recent receipt of your military disability retirement orders. :D

Best Wishes!

Update...I just came down on the Disability List today...and I signed the 199 yesterday. So there goes the 4-6 weeks estimated time, they're moving fast now LOL. Now I have 90 days from today to exit. I am going to request an extension due to our kids school ending in late June. Also, I just signed a couseling form recommending a separation date closest to the 27th of the month to avoid any financial impact. Something about how DFAS closes the billing cycle on certain dates. Hope this helps! Good luck to you all!

Update...I just came down on the Disability List today...and I signed the 199 yesterday. So there goes the 4-6 weeks estimated time, they're moving fast now LOL. Now I have 90 days from today to exit. I am going to request an extension due to our kids school ending in late June. Also, I just signed a couseling form recommending a separation date closest to the 27th of the month to avoid any financial impact. Something about how DFAS closes the billing cycle on certain dates. Hope this helps! Good luck to you all!

Appreciate the update, excellent news and congratulations! :)

Moreover, I will be very much interested to hearing any feedback on the process to "request an extension" due to ...

Thus, I too was informed about "recommending a separation date closest to the 27th of the month to avoid any financial impact."

Best Wishes!

onedaycloser
I just added up your numbers including 50% for Sleep Apnea and I got 87.85% which would be 90%. Send a conversation to you.

Agreed, my DoVA rating math has the same result which is an overall 90% if 50% OSA with CPAP/BPAP is awarded; although, the raw combined calculation is 88% if 50% OSA with CPAP/BPAP is awarded (then rounded up to 90%).

Best Wishes!
onedaycloser
I just added up your numbers including 50% for Sleep Apnea and I got 87.85% which would be 90%. Send a conversation to you.

Similarily, but exactly...:)

Best Wishes!

jeep freak i appreciate you. adding those numbers was so confusing never could grab the concept. again thanks and everyone on the forum has been extremely helpful GOD BLESS.

I am new to this site and MEB/PEB Processes, but is there a chance that perhaps their cases are more clear cut? Maybe there were other circumstances that made them easier to get done with faster? Less files to be reviewed, ect?

I am new to this site and MEB/PEB Processes, but is there a chance that perhaps their cases are more clear cut? Maybe there were other circumstances that made them easier to get done with faster? Less files to be reviewed, ect?

Based upon DoVA guidelines, that's contradictory. But, actual implementation still remains a mystery...

Best Wishes!