Why me... Why am I a Murphy magnet...

danieldresen

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Had such good things going and right after my son's party, right when we come home... my dad parks his truck, I bring in everything and come back outside to get my kids only to see some asshole in the neighborhood 2 houses down jump over his fence and try to strangle my dad with his own dad punching my dad in the face... while my kids were watching... traumatized! I now cant even go into my own driveway without wanting to grab a knife, crowbar, or pickaxe. My dad now has a broken nose and fractured eye socket over him parking next to their trash can that they were too lazy to bring back up to their house... trash day was TUESDAY this was SATURDAY. Now every few hours my son keeps asking why the bad men hit grandpa?Why didn't the cops arrest the bad men? What the hell do I say to him? The cops were lazy, stupid fucks that failed to do their job? They wouldn't even release their name to me. I keep to myself. I don't know who the hell any of these people are in the neighborhood. Now I just want to build a 6 foot high fence and close off my yard and install a closed circuit system. I'm paranoid now. The asshole threatened MY FAMILY! I am at a loss here. Already filed complaints with IA and the state IG but what can I do in the mean time, short of buying a gun. My dad had knives on him and didn't even use them BECAUSE my kids were present. I honestly wish he had. I would have gladly bailed him out if he sent them to the ICU. Both those people are 3 times my size! Well over 6ft and WAY over 200 pounds. I feel fine once I am away from my street but I cant even sit home without worrying about my kids.