Any Recent Timeline Reports for VA Ratings?

Ok the va didnt give you a hard time or just gave you a robotic speech. I always get that and im a super nice person with them
I did have to call twice cause the first person screwed up the fax. just make sure that you ask for your Proposed rating. they will give you a long talk about how they could change and nothing on this sheet is official yet ant then fax it to you

I don't even know of my department has a fax they all use email .

I don't even know of my department has a fax they all use email .
if you don't have a fax number there are a lot of apps that will let you have faxes sent to your email. find one that works for you before you call the VA. you can also try your local fedx if there isn't a place near your office that has a Fax machine you can hijack for an hour

How accurate is the Estimated Completion date in eBenefits? My package got to the VA on the 8th of February and it's in the "Review of Evidence" stage right now. When I talked to my MSC he said it will probably be at the VA till the end of the month before it heads back to the PEB, where apparently it could be for another 4-8 weeks because they're backed up. My estimated completion dates say 6/24 - 11/05. That seems really far out there when I'm looking at this whole process and said to basically be prepared to be out by May sometime.

Just completed my final QTC exam yesterday for my second PEB. I hope to go in and sign the package next week some time.

My package was received by the VA on 1/30/2018 and the claim closed on 2/09/2018 and sent back to the PEB. When I was on my 1st PEB which ended last May, it took about 45 days at that stage.

My package was received by the VA on Jan. 31st with no updates since. I hope I havent pissed anyone off by calling so much, but I'm stuck as a recruit on Parris Island right now, my life is fucking shit. It's been eight months now, I'm starting to have a really difficult time psychologically, I think I really lost my mind. I can't stop biting myself, I'm angry all the time, I talk to myself constently, I'm always so fucking mad. I can't take any more.

My estimated completion date is 4/29-7/31. In your guys's experience does it tend to go more toward one direction than the other?

Anyone know how to delete comments im really just doing a lot of bitching in that last post i gotta get rid of that