Final voucher signing and submission

I apologize if this has already been submitted answered. But I could not find a thread answering my question.

Anyone out there had any luck with the evoucher system? Few questions I have are:

(1) my old finance office is adamant that a receipt of hotel charges, etc. are not needed for final voucher. I was told that I would be paid a set per diem rate and therefore receipt for hotels, etc. not needed so I did not keep them. Called and verified again today. However, the evoucher system says it is required. I can always get them, but it will be tedious and time consuming and I would rather not if it is not needed.
(2) We are not set up with scanner, etc. as it will take sometime to unpack and set the home office up. After I sign, I can go to a UPS or something for scanning, but would rather stay here and work on home if I can. Anyone know if it is possible to take pic with phone of final voucher (signed) and sent it to DFAS?

I was told its not needed as well, and to leave lodging blank / $0.00 when I did that it did not ask me for hotel receipts. Are you doing it on the DFAS online voucher? my final finance made it expressly clear that my final voucher had to be done there and not DTS or a paper voucher, otherwise it wouldn't get processed.

Same here... okay. I will either just leave blank or submit as it is now. Yes, I am doing online voucher.....Did you just print and sign and then scan? I am having difficult time getting access to scanner, etc.

Pretty sure i signed digitally... i still have a cac reader. I'm not a 100% though since it was over a month ago, and in Corona Time everything is relative and it feels like last year.

I also submitted my DITY (PPM) voucher, and was told both vouchers will be processed prior, but not settled and paid out until my Final Pay. (So I'll get the proration of Sep, but the proceeds of both vouchers).

I submitted my final travel voucher a week ago and have not yet heard anything. Is this normal? I have emailed DFAS, perhaps it is time to make the dreaded call?

It's been almost 2 months and all i got was an automated email after like 5 weeks saying it was being worked. So I'd say its normal. They wont release the AoP (Advice of Pay) until they pay, which should be around your final pay. (Or so they told me, my final pay isnt till next month, so I cant confirm yet.)