Fort Bliss Timeline FY2013

skewedthinker

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I am finishing my MEB at Fort Bliss this week. I did not get placed in a WTU. It took a year from referral into the MEB process to receive final notification and DA199. Once my DA199 was signed, it has been going very fast. I've already received my orders (separation, not retirement) and will sign out on terminal leave on 10/22. I'll answer any questions/lessons learned as best as I can.

I am finishing my MEB at Fort Bliss this week. I did not get placed in a WTU. It took a year from referral into the MEB process to receive final notification and DA199. Once my DA199 was signed, it has been going very fast. I've already received my orders (separation, not retirement) and will sign out on terminal leave on 10/22. I'll answer any questions/lessons learned as best as I can.
I'm on bliss also, should be getting my separation orders today hopefully. Any advice on how to strategically clear post. I heard starting on Biggs and working your way towards main post is the best method. You have any input?

I'm on bliss also, should be getting my separation orders today hopefully. Any advice on how to strategically clear post. I heard starting on Biggs and working your way towards main post is the best method. You have any input?

Not really. Just be aware that most offices are run by civilians and they open before 0900. And call for a CIF appointment as soon as you get your clearing papers. The CIF wasn't too concerned with everything being in perfect condition, just that everything was getting turned in. It takes at least a day and your company commander's signature to do a statement of charges if you need to do one. And you'll get your separation papers at BLDG 500. A lot of the stations are in that block of buildings.