I am being placed on MRR and I don't understand why

I came off of active duty feb2019, I joined the reserves right after. I got a VA rating of 70%. Last years physical I was never questioned on it. Then this year they put me on TNPQ because of migraines even though the migraines had stopped and I told them that. I got it signed off by my physician that I was off medication and 5 months migraine free. When I turned in my form I was told that there was still going to be an MRR(medical retention review) packet submitted because it was as soon as 5 months since my last migraine.

Also my VA rating for migraines is 0%. The 70% is for knee pain, back pain, flat feet. So why if I am signed off by my physician to be migraines free and my rating is 0% are they doing this. What are my chances?(everyone in medical is ignoring my phone calls, emails etc.)

Please note that I do not care if I lose my rating since it is true that I am better. Its not about the money to me I just want to continue serving.
Also I did fail my last PRT because I cramped up during the run, and I feel like they are going to try to use this against me. Since covid we haven't had any PRT's this year to show that I can pass it.

These issues always get iffy hard to guide you some say people get to stay in with 100% ratings and no one bats an eye most of the time they try to push you out. You filed the claims you stated its limitations so this isn't entirely the VA's fault. If I had to guess why the services do this it's because of deployments as soon as orders come in they find out all these people are not WW deployable.

I would refrain from trying to terminate or relinquish your VA benefits we have members here that do it to try to continue serving or to get back in only to lose both.

It is difficult to get VA ratings and expect to be found fit for worldwide duty. You have to pick one course of action and stay with that COA.