IRILO-MEB

Who does the AD member communicates with when the information on the NARSUM is incorrect (multi errors noted). Without fear of retaliation

That should be where you can do the IMR (Impartial Medical Review) to get another doctor to review all your information and ensure the NARSUM is accurate. Not sure if that differs between services, which service are you? I'm AF and going through that process right now.

That should be where you can do the IMR (Impartial Medical Review) to get another doctor to review all your information and ensure the NARSUM is accurate. Not sure if that differs between services, which service are you? I'm AF and going through that process right now.

Same service. Thanks.

No problem, have you done your C&P exams yet? The main thing is ensure you are claiming everything when you talk to the VA and get your C&P exams done. Once the exams are done, they will do the MEB phase, once you get your results from that, you can do the IMR. You will write a memo stating what you believe should be in the NARSUM as well as what conditions and findings you thing should be considered unfitting. You can use your C&P exam results, medical history and doctors notes as evidence in your memo for the IMR. You can also contact the lawyers in San Antonio to help you with the IMR (I didn't know that until just now after I turned in my IRM memo on Monday). I just emailed the lawyers to see what kind of help I can get, I would recommend contacting them as soon as possible if you feel that anything is incorrect with your case.

1st post here...

I was just notified that my IRILO is transitioning to full MEB. A document says they want the process complete to send to the IPEB within 3 months...

Along the same lines as above, I'm pretty sure my doc only documented my back issues on my NARSUM. In the first documentation they gave me it mentioned to ensure that all conditions were correctly documented on the AF968...is that the NARSUM? Are they supposed to share the NARSUM with me prior to/or even after it's submitted?