JBLM TIMELINE

I am on JBLM. I have Samantha Smith as my PEBLO. My proposed ratings were done from the VA on May 18th. I've heard nothing since. Haven't even received my DA 199 yet.

It is not uncommon to wait 40-60 days to get your Da 199 back from the PEB to sign. I waited 77 days for mine to get back to me and sign. It can be very frustrating knowing your ratings are back and all you have to do is sign it, but it will happen. Remember the next step of getting your orders and a final out date can be just as long. Hang in there, we are all in the same boat.

ive been waiting for forever ive been in the MED process since December. And i got my ratings back once but now im waiting for them to come back again and its taking forever im litterally going insane bwcause the PEB is backed up

I know where you're coming from, I too started this process on the 1st of DEC. I know some folks have moved a lot faster than others have, but I'm putting stock in the fact all I have left to do get orders and finish clearing post and I'm done. I gave up my Battalion last week and I have to say that after 24yrs of service it does seem nice not having the phone ringing all the time. I went from being a Battalion CSM to a stay at home dad over night and it's nice.

Keep a positive attitude and things will happen, otherwise this process is going to eat you up.

Thank you alll for your encouraging responses ! I honestly needed them. It's so hard being patient when you're trying to plan the rest of your life

My PEBLO emailed me this morning to let me know my ratings are back and asked if I could come by tomorrow. The VA completed my proposed ratings on May 18th. I'm hoping my DA 199 goes through the system ASAP! I'm tired of waiting.

Signed DA199 yesterday and dropped off the admin sheet to Waller Hall. I waited 60 days from the VA proposed ratings to sign my DA199.