Need Clarification

commosgt

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Well folks I thought I would post since the Commosgt needs clarification on a few questions. Here goes, I am 90% disabled through the VA and retired through the PDBR at 30%. I have had two C&P examinations 12/19 & 1/3. If I am granted 100% schedular or P&T does this qaulify me for CDRP or CRSC eventhough i retired with 12yrs 8 months?

Secondly, the C&P exams covered most of "existing disabilities" with the exception of Sleep Apnea. I use a VPAP machine instead of CPAP/BIIPap! I have had three sleep studies done (home, civilian, and VA) all state the same thing that I have severe sleep apnea. I am worried that the letter i received prior to the C&P exams from the VA asking for more evidence while in service. I have given the regional office everything. What are my chances of getting this and how is sleep apnea rated?

Thank you for your time,

Commosgt

You could apply for CRSC, but that is not dependent on a 100% rating. If eligible do it now. CRDP is only available to those chapter 61 retirees who have 20+ years of service.