Peb QA timeline

well hopefully this is the week that most of us get notified with our findings. I'm so ready to be done with this process and ready to be a civilian again. I have already moved my family 4hrs north of me in preparation. Once I get my findings ill have 20 working days left.

well hopefully this is the week that most of us get notified with our findings. I'm so ready to be done with this process and ready to be a civilian again. I have already moved my family 4hrs north of me in preparation. Once I get my findings ill have 20 working days left.
I'm trying to get out ASAP once I get findings. Anybody have any insight on speeding the process along once we sign the findings? Besides choosing 30 days of course.

terminal leave to eat up some of the time.

My command said as soon as my orders come in, I can go on terminal. Looks like another 2-3 weeks to wait for orders.
that's good to here that your command is willing to work with you on it. I hope you get yours back soon.

Ordie4life: It looks like you and my partner are in the same boat. 23 DEC is when his info was sent back to the PEB from the VA, with no information since then for him.

@toolbox hopefully we here something soon

Its official, my findings came in today!!!! 50DOD/80VA TDLR.

The PEB had them from 12/09/2015 from VA, and Findings came back yoday 02/02/2016.

Looks like the dominos are starting to fall :) Good luck to everybody waiting and I hope it goes by fast.

Its official, my findings came in today!!!! 50DOD/80VA TDLR.

The PEB had them from 12/09/2015 from VA, and Findings came back yoday 02/02/2016.

Looks like the dominos are starting to fall :) Good luck to everybody waiting and I hope it goes by fast.
that's awesome bro congrats and yes hopefully the dominoes start to fall.

I was told on Jan 1 my stuff was being prepped to send to the VA. Haven't heard anything since then. Not sure how long it takes for VA to rate and send back

@Jumpman220 The VA is the fastest part of this whole process. with my experience it only took them like 2 weeks with my package before they sent it back to the board. But keep in mind everyone has a different experience with the VA.

Yes very true, then it's a waiting game for the PEB to finalize all of it and present the findings, which I have heard has been the biggest holdup for a lot of people recently

@Jumpman220 Have you heard anything on your case? Have you tried calling the VA(1-800-827-1000)? Between chatting with them and calling them they can let you know where it is at with them but they wont tell you any percentages.