Presumptive IBS crsc? and SSDI question

Hey there, I had a few questions for you. I am currently gathering information for CRSC submittal. I am pursuing my Asthma (60%) and potentially IBS (30%) as they are presumptive. What all did you provide with your application? I don't want to over- or under-do it with documents. Knowing that you have approval, curious what all you sent. Also, did you appeal or did they come back with an updated decision automatically?
Thanks, and glad you got the approval.
Hello @StealthscrapE

I can offer how my "presumptive-related" claim was developed for prostate cancer presumptively caused by exposure to Agent Orange in Vietnam.

a. Obtained the medical diagnosis of active prostate cancer from my civilian doctor.
b. Submitted my CRSC application with only a few sentences added about prostate cancer being presumptively caused by ... The letter/diagnosis from my oncologist accompanied the application.
c. Approved within 40 days back when the average processing time was much longer.

See this VA info sheet on Gulf War Presumptives: LINK <----

Ron

Hello @StealthscrapE

I can offer how my "presumptive-related" claim was developed for prostate cancer presumptively caused by exposure to Agent Orange in Vietnam.

a. Obtained the medical diagnosis of active prostate cancer from my civilian doctor.
b. Submitted my CRSC application with only a few sentences added about prostate cancer being presumptively caused by ... The letter/diagnosis from my oncologist accompanied the application.
c. Approved within 40 days back when the average processing time was much longer.

See this VA info sheet on Gulf War Presumptives: LINK <----

Ron
Hey Ron,

Is CRSC calculated using VA math or normal people math? Haha

Hey Ron,

Is CRSC calculated using VA math or normal people math? Haha
VA math.

However, many Chapter 61 retirees end up receiving the longevity portion of their retirement as CRSC as it is the ceiling.

Ron

Update. I was approved today. 30 percent IBS and 30 percent Asthma. A total of 50 percent. Now I just need to find an accurate calculator and hope the back pay comes soon. Still waiting on ssdi. My court case was July 12th 2021.
Dposey717 I am currently trying to submit for my CRSC for IBS. Was wondering what documents needed to be submitted and information was submitted that favored that approval. I have been fighting and battling with CRSC for my approval since 2019. I was hoping you could help. Congratulations by the way.

Respectfully,

Juan

Dposey717 I am currently trying to submit for my CRSC for IBS. Was wondering what documents needed to be submitted and information was submitted that favored that approval. I have been fighting and battling with CRSC for my approval since 2019. I was hoping you could help. Congratulations by the way.

Respectfully,

Juan

Any update on your filing? I am looking at the same type of CRSC