Refered to MEB after 6 years

Good morning all,

I am looking for any information and advice as this topic seems to be very difficult to get solid information online or from my CoC.

I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes in 2016 as a Navy Reservist (not service connected). I underwent a medical retention review and was found not physically qualified, retention recommended. Since then, I have completed over 4 years of active duty orders as a reservist and obtained a VA rating of 80% including that the diabetes was aggravated by active service. I have also underwent 2 MRR reviews and both still recommended retention.

I submitted my most recent MRR review in March 2023 just before leaving for 3 months of active duty orders. While on the orders, I was notified that my results changed to retention not recommended, despite no change in my medical status since diagnosis (it has actually improved).

My medical department submitted my MEB package around 6 weeks ago along with letters of recommendations from 3 officers, at least one O-6. I also submitted a letter of my own with the package. As an added note, i have nearly the same job as a civilian that i have in the navy reserves amd work for the DoD. I've listed a few questions below that I'd appreciate any insight on.

1. What should I expect for timelines on finding fit/unfit findings?

2. I haven't heard from a PEBLO yet. Should I have one and when should I hear from them?

3. Does anyone have any experience getting a fit finding with type 1 diabetes?