Thought of the day

commosgt

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Why do we continue to vote for politicians and presidents that continue run our country into the ground, treat veterans like rats giving only bread crumbs, still have claims backlog etc etc. I could go on with my rant. Why is that people!!!

NDAA 2013 is a sham job. I am sure there is many things that are needed like defense! Politicians beat there chest's that they have done something great for veterans, our military personnel, but in the end they have done nothing except to honor themselves and play the game of lie's and deceit. Only time will tell but it will be to late. I have had enough!

Many of my recently retired buddies are moving to Belize... One is moving just because of a re-elected president...

grizz13,

I am having the same feelings grizz. Companies and Jobs are leaving this country by the truck load especially businesses are laying off people, closing down! Once the politicians have done there bidding and there is nothing left the only thing that stands is another revolution. It feels like we are on that path but this path has been in the works for awhile now....the total distruction of United States of America.

Well Apple is moving a factory from China back to the US to make the Macs here in 2013... That is one small blip on the radar but very big impression for me, since I am VERY anti-Apple... Starting to shift my opinion on them, hopefully they continue that!