Tier 2 to Tier 1 not sure why?

Michael12345

Registered Member
Quick question on the Caregiver Program and benefits. I medically retired 3 years and some change ago at 100/100 for 100% seizures, 10% TBI. I entered the caregiver program at Tier 2 because my seizures are uncontrolled to this date. A few months the VA switched me to TBI/PTSD 100% and my Seizures 40% and said the seizures are a byproduct of the TBI and dropped the Caregiver to Tier 1. My memory is trash (seriously don’t remember yesterday and things I do), I have ANGER issues (don’t piss me), I say stupid fucking shit lol, I am not appropriate at all, I was smarter 16 years then I am now ( I have 2 use calculators for math and word to type shit), I still have seizures (with automatic state which is why I am 100% and it lasts for mins- hrs., lots of videos w proof and LOTS of doctors 2 prove it and possible brain surgery @ Vanderbilt), my caregiver had 2 spend 6 days straight in the hospital with me @ Vanderbilt 2 watch me while doctors did different tests a month ago, I can’t drive, I stay in a prison (aka my house all day long for the last 3 years plus), I have depression, I have PTSD, but anyways how do I/ caregiver (who is 65 and doesn’t work n spends every second with me) approach this, or am I screwed?